- Responsible for testing and approving raw materials, intermediates, and final products following company processes and procedures via use of lab equipment (eg: GC, Karl Fischer titration, ICP-MS, NVR).
- Complete and issue Certificates of Analysis (COA).
- Investigate out of specification and out of control results.
- Review process control charts and take action as required.
- Develop, review, and update laboratory documents and procedures.
- Respond to deviations by assessing the impact on product safety and quality.
- Instrument validation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance.
- Laboratory upkeep and cleaning, waste disposal, and gas maintenance.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Comply with legal regulations
- Requires a BA/BS Chemical degree and 2-5 years of experience in the semiconductor or related field or in a production laboratory environment. Experienced laboratory technician with spectroscopy knowledge will be considered.
- Instrumentation and analytical skills experience preferred - wet chemistry techniques, UV-Vis, GC/FID/TCD, IC, HPLC, GFAA, ICP/OES, ICP/MS, FTIR, GC/MS, and liquid particle counters.
- Ability to multi-task and handle change in priorities.
- Strong organization skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to function effectively as part of a cross functional team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and statistical software tools).
- Strong troubleshooting skills
FUJIFILM Ultra-Pure Solutions, Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers of high purity chemicals in North America, serving the semiconductor, disk drive, flat panel, pharmaceutical, and bio-tech industries.
FUJIFILM Ultra-Pure Solutions, INC. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.