- Assure that all operations are conducted within site EH&S expectations, and consistent with Fujifilm core values. Provide immediate support for investigating any EH&S deviations, including near miss incidents and concerns raised by manufacturing personnel.
- Monitor daily production operations, including reviews of operating data and data trends to validate lot builds and to identify any potential deviations from normal operations. Investigate product, process, and equipment deviations with the intent of identifying root causes and contributing factors. Develop and implement containment strategies so that product integrity and output can be maintained while corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Manage raw material selection process, including reviewing raw material quality data and releasing raw materials in LIMS and SAP for use in specific customer/product combinations. Review and analyze raw material trend data to proactively identify shifts that may impact our ability to meet customer control limits and/or specifications.
- Supports the Product Based Teams as necessary in preparing and conducting trend reviews and PCS reviews.
- Assumes the project leadership role for the implementation and maintenance of the SAP Mii system with the goal of expanding its use into all current and new manufacturing processes and chemical intermediate production processes.
- Leverages the MII platform to automate production tasks, improve in-process data validation, and integrate effective mistake proofing strategies into the work flows.
- Utilizes MII and PLC data and capabilities to develop and implement real time process trending and control charting capabilities.
- Develops and implements the strategies and processes necessary to consolidate all currently available electronic data onto a common platform so that it available for process validation and troubleshooting.
- BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of two years’ work experience. Other technical disciplines with experience in automation, chemical manufacturing, or semiconductor manufacturing will be strongly considered.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to interact productively with all levels of the organization
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications is required.
- Experience with LIMS, SAP, and/or SQL databases is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team driven environment.
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.