FUJIFILM North America Corporation is a marketing subsidiary of FUJIFILM Corporation in Tokyo, Japan that provides equipment, consumables and technical support to the graphic arts industry; digital photo processing equipment, technical support and fulfillment services for commercial and consumer customers; consumer digital cameras, and motion picture films. The company is comprised of five operating divisions: Photo Imaging Products; Graphic Systems Products; Electronic Imaging Products; Motion Picture Film Products; and Optical Devices.
The Sales Associate (internally known as Store Associate), located in the Wonder Photo Shop (Fujifilm’s domestic concept store), reports directly to the Retail Operations Manager and has overall responsibility for guest service and all operational functions of shop kiosks. This position is accountable for engaging and educating customers, building a strong clientele base and ensuring a customer centric environment along with other duties as assigned and requested by his/her Manager and/or Fujifilm Management.
• Greet all customers pleasantly and with courtesy.
• Provide optimal level of customer services and maintain professionalism to resolve all customer issues and
provide all information on products, service plans and promotions.
• Support the Photo Renaissance initiative as an ambassador for FUJIFILM through designated sales and
• Capture accurate and valid customer information at the point of sale
• Educate customers on the use of the photo kiosk and DIY projects.
• Engage and maintain strong relationships with customers to create brand champions who are loyal and
excited about recommending Wonder Photo Shop to their professional and personal networks.
• Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential
• Provide feedback on customer experiences and comments to management.
• Maintain current knowledge of product offering / kiosk software and how to apply it while assisting the
• Drive print sales and conversion addressing customer concerns.
• Participating in sales challenges and daily team meetings.
• Promote gallery artists and events.
• Generate bookings for weekly DIY sessions.
• Ensure that daily replenishment process is in effect.
• Store cleanliness and merchandising standards are properly executed throughout the day.
• Remain current and comply with all company directed policies and procedures as they relate to the store
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.